Superior holding power, yet gentle to the skin. Easy to apply formula keeps suit adhered for hours. Washes Off with Soap and Water, Won’t Stain Bikini. Keeps bikinis, mini dresses, hot shorts and skirts in place. Perfect for Competition and Photo Shoots. 3oz Bottle. Use on body areas and bikini liner, let dry for 30 seconds. Put bikini on and press against skin for two minutes.
Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Ethyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Propylene glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
1. Want to send your measurements later?
No problem. However, if you choose to send your measurements later, please factor in the stated completion times which start from the date you send your measurements. For example, if you send those on 01/01/2019 then the completion date will be 01/02/2019 (standard 1 month service) + extra time for shipping. Please plan your custom bikini order carefully allowing plenty of time for posing practice, if any alterations are required and shipping.
2. My competition is in few months time, when will be best to order?
You are more than welcome to place your order earlier to secure your bespoke bikini materials and send your measurements later as long as you send those within our stated completion times/delivery times > Planning Your Order
3. My measurements will change, so could you predict what these will be later and reflect them when making my bikini?
We can only go by the measurements provided by the client - we are unable to predict how individual measurements may or may not change as every client's body type is different. However, we offer an alterations after-service if any adjustments are needed.
4. Can I give you new measurements just before you post my bikini?
We are unable to re-make your special handmade bespoke suit last minute with different measurements to the ones originally provided - our gorgeous garments take a great amount of care, attention and time to make. However, we offer an alterations after-service if any adjustments are needed.
5. Can I make changes to my measurements whilst you are processing my custom bikini order?
No changes can be made once your order is being processed. However, we offer an alterations after-service if any adjustments are needed.
6. Could you please let me know if my measurements seem incorrect?
We don't have a guideline for correct measurements - if such thing exists at all :) Every client's measurements are unique and we are unable to advise you if your measurements are right or wrong - we all have different shapes and sizes. However, we offer an alterations after-service if any adjustments are needed.
TURNAROUND TIMES: BIKINI AND POLE OUTFITS
1. Standard Service > One Month + Shipping (e.g order + measurements received on 01/01/2019 > completion date: 01/02/2019 + shipping time)*
3. Rush Service > One Week (£80) + Shipping (e.g order + measurements received on 09/01/2019 > completion date: 16/01/2019 + shipping time)*
*If no measurements were provided at the time of order, the completion times above start from the date the measurements are received.
** Shipping time - Standard 3-5 working days or Express Next Day
MEN'S POSING TRUNKS: 7 Working Days + Shipping
ROBES: Custom Text Robes - Two Weeks + ShippingDELIVERY INFORMATION
- Bikini and Pole Dance Outfits: UK Standard Royal Mail Tracked 3-5 business days - £4.50/UK Guaranteed Next Day Shipping after completion - £8.00
- Pleaser Shoes: UK Standard Royal Mail Tracked Currently 1 - 2 Months, UK Shipping - £4.50*(*Please note if ordering more than one pair, we will contact you to confirm the total shipping cost)
- Posing Trunks: UK Standard Royal Mail Tracked 3-5 business days - £2.50
- Other Products: UK Standard Royal Mail Tracked 3-5 business days - £1.00 - £4.50
- International Standard Shipping: We ship worldwide via Royal Mail AirSure International 7-14 days after custom order completion - £14.95
- All orders are dispatched Monday - Thursday (except bank holidays)